Studying in AUSTRALIA

Under the revised law in July 1, 2016, all individuals who wish to study in Australia for longer than three (3) months are required to apply for a Student Visa (subclass 500).

If you are a parent, a legal guardian or a relative of a student visa holder who is under 18 years of age and if you wish to accompany the visa holder, you must apply for a Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590). If you wish to apply for a Student Guardian Visa, please contact our office for further information in advance.


  • You possess a passport that is valid at least for six months
  • You have obtained COE (Confirmation of Enrollment Letter)
  • You have a designated health insurance (OSHC)
  • You meet the requirements to be a temporary student in Australia
  • You satisfy the health requirement specified in the Migration Regulations
  • You have no criminal history and no record of illegal stay
  • You have sufficient funds that allow you to stay in Australia during your study period
  • For applicants under the age of 18, appropriate living arrangements including an accommodation are well planned and available.
  • You are over the age of six (6) when you apply for a visa

Application Documents

  • Your valid passport
  • A valid credit card
  • Confirmation of Enrollment letter (CoE) provided by a school that you intend to attend in Australia

For applicants under the age of 18, the following additional documents are required to submit as well

  • Original copy of Family Register and its English translation translated by a professional translator
  • Photocopy of applicant’s and his/her parents’ passport
  • Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare (CAAW)
  • Form 1229 (Once your payment is confirmed, we will create your Form 1229 as a part of our services)

Processing time

  • Three (3) weeks (depending on a case)

Our Services include:

  • Pre-screening service (Application advising service regarding visa categories, application procedure, required documents)
  • Screening of application documents
  • Online Application service on behalf of an applicant
  • Follow-up (Upon your request, we go through inquiries/request for additional documents from a visa processing office during application processing period)
  • Thorough explanation of the result of your application

Applicants who are under the age of 18, the following service is also included;

  • Filling out Form 1229 on behalf of an applicant
Studying in AUSTRALIA
お問い合わせ(一般の方)東京大学の方) お問い合わせ(一般の方)